Browse F.A.Q. Topics
Are there any program limitations?As with any new program, there are a few limitations to our capabilities. We're constantly improving the program, but as of now we have the following limitations in order to receive commission.
- For purchase commissions, you will receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- The customer needs to be an active customer for the locking period in the Affiliate program tool.
- Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
- The following terms CANNOT be used with the brand: cheap, discount, sale, clearance, wholesale, store, or retailer.
- DecentLiving does not allow the following to be used with regards to the affiliate program: paid search (PPC), email campaigns, or popup ads.
- Use of domain names containing our brand terms and their misspellings violate the terms of the affiliate relationship.
- We reserve the right to withhold sales commissions to affiliates or remove affiliates from the program that are found to be in violation of any of the terms & conditions.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the qualify
I am a sales or marketing consultant / agency, is this right program for me?Mostly, Yes. We welcome anyone to join the program, as long as you use positive way to promote our products thought blogs, webinars, emails, videos and social medias. If you also create a lot of content and want to use your link in that content, then yes, you can also join the affiliate program.If you are looking for fulfill a large spaces for your organization or for your client's space, please contact us HERE.
Do I need to be DecentLiving customer?Honestly, we would love to have you as our customer - you won't be disappointed for our products! But you are not required to be a customer in order to be a part of the HubSpot Affiliate Program. It's free to join.
Does it cost anything to be an affiliateNope! Signing up and participating as a DecentLiving affiliate is completely free. Even better, there are no minimum sales required to earn commission.
What’s Decentliving Affiliate program?It's simple, the Decentliving Affiliate Program allows you to earn commission for customer referrals using your unique affiliate link in content such as emails, blog posts, and webinars. Joining the program gives you and your business a simple way to add value to your site, provide excellent products to audience while creating new revenue opportunities.